• Terra de Bacus is a tourist and circular 2 days route to ride in MTB and in no case is a competition.
• The organization IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for any accidents or eventualities that may arise. If the participant does not have his own insurance, it is recommended to take out the Travel and Cancellation Insurance.
• The participant undertakes to respect the natural environment, riding responsibly in a gentle manner, without damaging or dirtying the environment. Likewise, it is committed to respect the flora and fauna, not to disturb herds and livestock.
• Terra de Bacus is a registered trademark owned by GuiesBtt.cat, which can only be contracted through the Agency "Viatges Martí", located at Pompeu Fabra street, 9. 08242 MANRESA (Barcelona) Tel. 938 724 077. info @ viatgesmarti.cat, hereinafter Viatges Marti.
• You can make the reservation by filling in the form (Personal Data) of the present website or by contacting Viatges Martí. Either way, the reservation will not be valid until the payment of 30% of the total amount has been made as a "booking", before 30 calendar days from the date of departure. The reservation in less than 30 calendar days to the date of departure, does not guarantee the availability of accommodation.
• Once the form has been sent, Viatges Martí will contact the applicant to provide the bank account number in which he / she must enter the reservation, as well as the deadline for payment of the rest of the amount, which, of 5 working days before the start date. To make Terra de Bacus, you must have previously made the INTEGRAL payment of the route as well as the supplements, if any.
• The payment includes: lunch, dinner and lodging on the first day of the route, breakfast and lunch on the second day, transfer of a GPS with the tracks of the route (in the conditions described below) or well Road Book or guided route via mobile phone , a road map (with data and route telephones) and a car park to close bicycles in the lodgings, a visit to the Monastery of Sant Benet as well as a minimum of a guided visit to a winery per day, as well as luggage transfer from the point of departure. departure to the Hotel of the Accommodation and from this to the point of arrivale.
• The route can be made with 3 guidance options:
1.- GPS provided by the organization under this conditions: A GPS, plus a support, plus 8 charged batteries and several flanges are given for each group of 1 to 4 participants. The client must leave a deposit that will be returned at the end of the route if the GPS is not returned or returned in bad conditions.
2.- Through SPEAKTRACKS, a mobile AutoGuide and Auto Commented App, which will guide you along the route and inform you at all times of your location and places of interest that you will see.
3.- You can also hire a professional guide as an option with payment supplement.
• The participants should go to Viatges Martí before starting Terra de Bacus to be personally delivered the material for the route.
• The organization offers the payments options of hiring extra accommodation for the night before or after Terra de Bacus (see booking form), as well as the option of renting MTB or MTB e-Bikes (pedal assisted) and the visits guided with tastingto other wineries (in addition to those already included). Whith payment supplement.
• The organization offers to participants the option of hiring supplements:
• OPTIONALl TRAVEL INSURANCE. Click or contact Viatges Martí previously for more information.
• BICYCLE RENTAL SERVICE (AND E-BIKES). Contact GuiesBtt.cat in advance to confirm prices, conditions, sizes and models.
• TROUBLESHOOTING DURING THE ROUTE. Contact GuiesBtt for more information.
• GUIDANCE SERVICE DURING THE ROUTE. Contact GuiesBtt for more information
• ACCOMMODATION OF PRIOR / POST-ROUTE ACCOMMODATION. Contact GuiesBtt for more information.